Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Tokyo City Tour
From HKD405.00 was HKD450.00
To HKD423.00 was HKD470.00
Pay by Credit Card
Visit to Tokyo's most cherished sites: Sensoji Temple, the Imperial Palace, and the vibrant Ginza district.
PICK UP YOUR TICKET ONBOARD SUPERSTAR VIRGO.
- Sensoji Temple – It is a Buddhist temple located in Asakusa -- Tokyo's oldest and one of its most significant. When approaching the temple, visitors first enter through the Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate), the outer gate of Sensoji Temple and the symbol of Asakusa and the entire city of Tokyo. A shopping street of over 300 meters, called Nakamise, alongside typical Japanese souvenirs & traditional local snacks from the Asakusa area are along the Nakamise. The shopping street itself has a history spanning centuries.
- The Imperial Palace East Gardens – In April, 1949 part of the Imperial Household Gardens was opened to the public to become this park. This park is roughly divided into the outer garden featuring the Imperial Palace Front Plaza, the Kitanomaru area situated at the Palace's north side, and the Palace perimeter which surrounds the palace with 12 moats.
- Ginza – A world-renowned shopping district, Ginza is a fascinating place where the latest trends and the oldest traditions meet. This harmonious mix is clearly visible in its streets lined by department stores, world-class designer boutiques and well-established stores.
PICK UP YOUR TOUR TICKETS AT SUPERSTAR VIRGO TOUR COUNTER (During opening hours).
SHORE EXCURSIONS DATES:
9, 16, 23 & 30 Jul 2017
6, 13, 20 & 27 Aug 2017
3, 10, 17, 24 Sep 2017
1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 Oct 2017
5, 12, 19 & 26 Nov 2017
- Please remember to bring your access card, tour tickets & put your stickers on the front of your shirt.
- Please listen carefully to all announcements made in public areas, as you will be not be able to hear them inside your cabin.
- Please approach tour desk to collect your tour tickets at your soonest convenience once onboard.
- All tours are nontransferrable and nonrefundable.
Check out more shore excursions you can enjoy right here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The child fare is applicable to those aged or below 12. Infant aged below 2 is free.
2. Vegetarian meals are available; please make your request upon your reservation of the shore excursion.
3. Some shore excursions may require long-distance walking. It is recommended that passengers consider their physical conditions before
joining such shore excursions.
4. Some shore excursions require a minimum number of participating persons. Shore excursions may be cancelled if there are insufficient
5. All shore excursions will be sold on a first-come-first–served basis and have a maximum limit of participating persons. To avoid
disappointment, passengers are recommended to reserve shore excursions early.
6. Neither the shore excursion tickets are refundable nor transferrable after they have been sold.
7. Please be careful of personal belongings at all times in order to avoid thefts and robberies.
8. Please take extra care and caution when walking inside and outside the ports or during shore excursion in order to avoid accidents. .
9. Please pay attention to hygiene conditions when going outside. Please do not drink nor dine in dirty environment.
10. Shore excursion is operated by independent local tour operator and ticket is sold by Star Cruises Group as agent for and on behalf of
such tour operator. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) will not be responsible for the act, negligence,
default or omission of such tour operator and/or any loss or damages suffered by the passenger in relation to the shore excursion.
11. Tour operator shall have the right to change the itineraries (including, without limitation, place of visit, transportation, accommodation
and meal arrangements) due to operational need, weather conditions and/or safety, comfort or enjoyment of the passengers. Neither Star
Cruises Group nor the tour operator shall be liable for loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment or expenses whatsoever incurred or
suffered by the passenger in such circumstances.
12. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) and tour operator shall not be liable for any loss, damages, claims,
costs and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the passenger in relation to any force majeure events including, without limitation, war or
threat of war, riot, disaster, acts of Gods (which includes but not limited to adverse weather condition, storm, tsunami, earthquake and/or
typhoon), terrorist activity, fire, technical problem with transport, closure of port, strikes or other industrial action, act or decision of any
government authority and any other events beyond the control of Star Cruises Group and the tour operator.
13. Tour operator reserves the right to refuse the passenger to join shore excursions or cancel shore excursions for the following several
reasons: late passenger; safety reasons; immigration and customer clearance; and conditions beyond the control of the tour operator.
14. Information of this promotional leaflet is correct at the time of printing. Star Cruises Group reserves the final right to amend and
change any applicable terms and conditions of this promotional leaflet without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Star
Cruises Group shall be final.
15. Star Cruises Group will not be held responsible for any activity/transportation in ports of call other than that which is arranged
through the tour desk onboard the vessels of Star Cruises Group. Any activity/transportation inside or outside the port area are not within
the control of Star Cruises Group.
16. Itineraries and Tour Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Kindly refer to the final Tour Information onboard.