Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Shimizu City and Shopping Tour
From HKD405.00 was HKD450.00
To HKD423.00 was HKD470.00
PayPal Billing Agreement
Pay by Credit Card
Enjoy breathtaking views of Mount Fuji as well as experience its home city. Visit the Peace Park, Gotemba Premium Outlet, and the Shimizu Fish Market, which is the biggest tuna hauling port in Japan.
PICK UP YOUR TICKET ONBOARD SUPERSTAR VIRGO.
- Peace Park – From the hilltop of the park overlooking the beautiful mountain park of Mount Fuji and Gotemba. Inside the park, there are Sakyamuni ashes of the chalk of the Buddha tower, donated by Indian Prime Minister Nehru.
- Gotemba Premium Outlet at Mount Fuji – Gotemba Premium Outlets is the flagship outlet center, and one of the largest centers in Japan. It is situated on an extensive site within view of World Cultural Heritage Site of Mt Fuji, weather permitting.
- Shimizu Fish Market – Shimizu is actually the biggest tuna hauling port in Japan. The Fish Market can provide tasty seafood, the firm flesh, tender chewiness, and delicate flavour of sashimi made with the freshest fish straight from the wharf.
PICK UP YOUR TOUR TICKETS AT SUPERSTAR VIRGO TOUR COUNTER (During opening hours).
SHORE EXCURSION DATES:
10, 17, 24 & 31 Jul 2017
7, 14, 21 & 28 Aug 2017
4, 11, 18, 25 Sep 2017
2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 Oct 2017
6, 13, 20 & 27 Nov 2017
- Please remember to bring your access card, tour tickets and put your stickers on the front of your shirt.
- Please listen carefully to all announcements made in public areas, as you will be not be able to hear them inside your cabin.
- Please approach tour desk to collect your tour tickets at your soonest convenience once onboard.
- All tours are nontransferrable and nonrefundable.
Check out more shore excursions you can enjoy right here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The child fare is applicable to those aged or below 12. Infant aged below 2 is free.
2. Vegetarian meals are available; please make your request upon your reservation of the shore excursion.
3. Some shore excursions may require long-distance walking. It is recommended that passengers consider their physical conditions before joining such shore excursions.
4. Some shore excursions require a minimum number of participating persons. Shore excursions may be cancelled if there are insufficient participants.
5. All shore excursions will be sold on a first-come-first–served basis and have a maximum limit of participating persons. To avoid disappointment, passengers are recommended to reserve shore excursions early.
6. Neither the shore excursion tickets are refundable nor transferrable after they have been sold.
7. Please be careful of personal belongings at all times in order to avoid thefts and robberies.
8. Please take extra care and caution when walking inside and outside the ports or during shore excursion in order to avoid accidents. .
9. Please pay attention to hygiene conditions when going outside. Please do not drink nor dine in dirty environment.
10. Shore excursion is operated by independent local tour operator and ticket is sold by Star Cruises Group as agent for and on behalf of such tour operator. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) will not be responsible for the act, negligence, default or omission of such tour operator and/or any loss or damages suffered by the passenger in relation to the shore excursion.
11. Tour operator shall have the right to change the itineraries (including, without limitation, place of visit, transportation, accommodation and meal arrangements) due to operational need, weather conditions and/or safety, comfort or enjoyment of the passengers. Neither Star Cruises Group nor the tour operator shall be liable for loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment or expenses whatsoever incurred or suffered by the passenger in such circumstances.
12. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) and tour operator shall not be liable for any loss, damages, claims, costs and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the passenger in relation to any force majeure events including, without limitation, war or threat of war, riot, disaster, acts of Gods (which includes but not limited to adverse weather condition, storm, tsunami, earthquake and/or typhoon), terrorist activity, fire, technical problem with transport, closure of port, strikes or other industrial action, act or decision of any government authority and any other events beyond the control of Star Cruises Group and the tour operator.
13. Tour operator reserves the right to refuse the passenger to join shore excursions or cancel shore excursions for the following several reasons: late passenger; safety reasons; immigration and customer clearance; and conditions beyond the control of the tour operator.
14. Information of this promotional leaflet is correct at the time of printing. Star Cruises Group reserves the final right to amend and change any applicable terms and conditions of this promotional leaflet without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Star Cruises Group shall be final.
15. Star Cruises Group will not be held responsible for any activity/transportation in ports of call other than that which is arranged through the tour desk onboard the vessels of Star Cruises Group. Any activity/transportation inside or outside the port area are not within the control of Star Cruises Group.
16. Itineraries and Tour Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Kindly refer to the final Tour Information onboard.