Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
From HKD360.00 was HKD400.00
To HKD378.00 was HKD420.00
PayPal Billing Agreement
Pay by Credit Card
Visit Sakurajima Foot Hot Spring, Sakurajima Arimura Observatory, and the Tenmonkan.
PICK UP YOUR TICKET ONBOARD SUPERSTAR VIRGO.
- Sakurajima Foot Hot Spring - The Sakurajima Yogan Nagisa Park has a 100-metre-long foot hot spring. With Kinko Bay in front and the magnificent Mount Sakurajima behind, one can feel the energy of mother nature.
- Sakurajima Arimura Observatory - Sakurajima is one of Japan's most active volcanoes and the symbol of Kagoshima. The volcano smokes constantly, and minor eruptions often take place multiple times per day. Located in the middle of Kagoshima Bay, Sakurajima is the area's most prominent geographic feature, having an elevation of 1117 meters and a circumference of about 50 kilometers. Before a powerful eruption in 1914, Sakurajima used to be an island in the bay, but the massive lava flow from that eruption created the volcano's current land connection to the Osumi Peninsula in the east. The Arimura Observatory gives a view onto Sakurajima's craters from a slight elevation of about 75 meters. (Takes about 40 steps up to the Observatory)
- Tenmonkan – it is one of the city's main shopping, entertainment and accommodation districts in Kagoshima. There are retail stores, boutiques, restaurants selling traditional Kagoshima food, café, and so on, lining the Tenmonkan arcade, downtown Kagoshima, Kagoshima Bay and Sakurajima.
PICK UP YOUR TOUR TICKETS AT SUPERSTAR VIRGO TOUR COUNTER (During opening hours).
Shore Excursion Dates:
11, 18, 25 Jul 2017
1, 8, 22 & 29 Aug 2017
5, 12, 19 & 26 Sep 2017
3, 10, 17 & 31 Oct 2017
7, 14, 21 & 28 Nov 2017
Please remember to bring your access card, tour tickets & put your stickers on the front of your shirt.
Please listen carefully to all announcements made in public areas, as you will be not be able to hear them inside your cabin.
Please approach tour desk to collect your tour tickets at your soonest convenience once onboard.
All tours are nontransferrable and nonrefundable.
Check out more shore excursions you can enjoy right here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The child fare is applicable to those aged or below 12. Infant aged below 2 is free.
2. Vegetarian meals are available; please make your request upon your reservation of the shore excursion.
3. Some shore excursions may require long-distance walking. It is recommended that passengers consider their physical conditions before
joining such shore excursions.
4. Some shore excursions require a minimum number of participating persons. Shore excursions may be cancelled if there are insufficient
5. All shore excursions will be sold on a first-come-first–served basis and have a maximum limit of participating persons. To avoid
disappointment, passengers are recommended to reserve shore excursions early.
6. Neither the shore excursion tickets are refundable nor transferrable after they have been sold.
7. Please be careful of personal belongings at all times in order to avoid thefts and robberies.
8. Please take extra care and caution when walking inside and outside the ports or during shore excursion in order to avoid accidents. .
9. Please pay attention to hygiene conditions when going outside. Please do not drink nor dine in dirty environment.
10. Shore excursion is operated by independent local tour operator and ticket is sold by Star Cruises Group as agent for and on behalf of
such tour operator. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) will not be responsible for the act, negligence,
default or omission of such tour operator and/or any loss or damages suffered by the passenger in relation to the shore excursion.
11. Tour operator shall have the right to change the itineraries (including, without limitation, place of visit, transportation, accommodation
and meal arrangements) due to operational need, weather conditions and/or safety, comfort or enjoyment of the passengers. Neither Star
Cruises Group nor the tour operator shall be liable for loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment or expenses whatsoever incurred or
suffered by the passenger in such circumstances.
12. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) and tour operator shall not be liable for any loss, damages, claims,
costs and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the passenger in relation to any force majeure events including, without limitation, war or
threat of war, riot, disaster, acts of Gods (which includes but not limited to adverse weather condition, storm, tsunami, earthquake and/or
typhoon), terrorist activity, fire, technical problem with transport, closure of port, strikes or other industrial action, act or decision of any
government authority and any other events beyond the control of Star Cruises Group and the tour operator.
13. Tour operator reserves the right to refuse the passenger to join shore excursions or cancel shore excursions for the following several
reasons: late passenger; safety reasons; immigration and customer clearance; and conditions beyond the control of the tour operator.
14. Information of this promotional leaflet is correct at the time of printing. Star Cruises Group reserves the final right to amend and
change any applicable terms and conditions of this promotional leaflet without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Star
Cruises Group shall be final.
15. Star Cruises Group will not be held responsible for any activity/transportation in ports of call other than that which is arranged
through the tour desk onboard the vessels of Star Cruises Group. Any activity/transportation inside or outside the port area are not within
the control of Star Cruises Group.
16. Itineraries and Tour Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Kindly refer to the final Tour Information onboard.