Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Kyoto & Osaka Highlight – without meal
From HKD477.00 was HKD530.00
To HKD495.00 was HKD550.00
PayPal Billing Agreement
Pay by Credit Card
A 2-in-1 package showing the best of Kyoto and Osaka: The Golden Pavilion, the Osaka Castle, and Shinsaibashi Shopping Street.
PICK UP YOUR TICKET ONBOARD SUPERSTAR VIRGO.
- Golden Pavilion – It is perhaps the most widely-recognized image of Kyoto. Seen reflected in the adjoining "mirror pond" with its small islands of rock and pine, Kinkaku-ji Temple, "The Golden Pavilion," is a breath-taking must-see.
- Osaka Castle – Which is a famous landmark, a popular sightseeing spot, and the symbol of Osaka, contains thirteen structures which have been designated as Important Cultural Assets by the Japanese government. Of special note are the grand gates and turrets along the outer moat. The steep walls that rise close to 30 meters high are made of huge blocks of stone that were transported to Osaka from quarries over 100 kilometers away. The sheer height of the walls and the wide moats they rise above make for a grand sight that can be matched by no other castle in Japan. Entrance fee to Osaka Castle Museum will be on passenger own expense.
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Street – It is the largest shopping area in Osaka where many boutiques and specialty shops are gathered, attracting local people and visitors. The Shisaibashi has developed from the arcaded streets“Shinsaibashi Shopping Street” which runs east to Mido-Suji Avenue, is the best-known shopping area in Osaka, and an enduring symbol of the city.
PICK UP YOUR TOUR TICKETS AT SUPERSTAR VIRGO TOUR COUNTER (During opening hours).
SHORE EXCURSIONS DATES:
8, 15, 22 & 29 Jul 2017
5, 12, 19 & 26 Aug 2017
2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 Sep 2017
7, 14, 21 & 28 Oct 2017
4, 11, 18 & 25 Nov 2017
- Please remember to bring your access card, tour tickets & put your stickers on the front of your shirt.
- Please listen carefully to all announcements made in public areas, as you will be not be able to hear them inside your cabin.
- Please approach tour desk to collect your tour tickets at your soonest convenience once onboard.
- All tours are nontransferrable and nonrefundable.
Check out more shore excursions you can enjoy right here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The child fare is applicable to those aged or below 12. Infant aged below 2 is free.
2. Vegetarian meals are available; please make your request upon your reservation of the shore excursion.
3. Some shore excursions may require long-distance walking. It is recommended that passengers consider their physical conditions before
joining such shore excursions.
4. Some shore excursions require a minimum number of participating persons. Shore excursions may be cancelled if there are insufficient
5. All shore excursions will be sold on a first-come-first–served basis and have a maximum limit of participating persons. To avoid
disappointment, passengers are recommended to reserve shore excursions early.
6. Neither the shore excursion tickets are refundable nor transferrable after they have been sold.
7. Please be careful of personal belongings at all times in order to avoid thefts and robberies.
8. Please take extra care and caution when walking inside and outside the ports or during shore excursion in order to avoid accidents. .
9. Please pay attention to hygiene conditions when going outside. Please do not drink nor dine in dirty environment.
10. Shore excursion is operated by independent local tour operator and ticket is sold by Star Cruises Group as agent for and on behalf of
such tour operator. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) will not be responsible for the act, negligence,
default or omission of such tour operator and/or any loss or damages suffered by the passenger in relation to the shore excursion.
11. Tour operator shall have the right to change the itineraries (including, without limitation, place of visit, transportation, accommodation
and meal arrangements) due to operational need, weather conditions and/or safety, comfort or enjoyment of the passengers. Neither Star
Cruises Group nor the tour operator shall be liable for loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment or expenses whatsoever incurred or
suffered by the passenger in such circumstances.
12. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) and tour operator shall not be liable for any loss, damages, claims,
costs and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the passenger in relation to any force majeure events including, without limitation, war or
threat of war, riot, disaster, acts of Gods (which includes but not limited to adverse weather condition, storm, tsunami, earthquake and/or
typhoon), terrorist activity, fire, technical problem with transport, closure of port, strikes or other industrial action, act or decision of any
government authority and any other events beyond the control of Star Cruises Group and the tour operator.
13. Tour operator reserves the right to refuse the passenger to join shore excursions or cancel shore excursions for the following several
reasons: late passenger; safety reasons; immigration and customer clearance; and conditions beyond the control of the tour operator.
14. Information of this promotional leaflet is correct at the time of printing. Star Cruises Group reserves the final right to amend and
change any applicable terms and conditions of this promotional leaflet without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Star
Cruises Group shall be final.
15. Star Cruises Group will not be held responsible for any activity/transportation in ports of call other than that which is arranged
through the tour desk onboard the vessels of Star Cruises Group. Any activity/transportation inside or outside the port area are not within
the control of Star Cruises Group.
16. Itineraries and Tour Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Kindly refer to the final Tour Information onboard.