Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Hyuga City Tour
From HKD387.00 was HKD430.00
To HKD405.00 was HKD450.00
PayPal Billing Agreement
Pay by Credit Card
Soak in breathtaking views of Hyuga Cape, plus a visit to Omi Shrine and AEON mall.
PICK UP YOUR TICKET ONBOARD SUPERSTAR VIRGO.
- Hyuga Cape (Umagase) – Located in the northern part of Miyazaki Prefecture and facing the Sea of Hyuga. Umagase, at the top of Cape Hyuga, is a precipitous cliff of pillarlike rocks, towering as high as 70 meters, and commands an excellent view of the waves below breaking against the rocks on both sides of the waterway and sending up sprays of water, 200 meters long and 10 meters wide. (From dropoff point to Hyuga Cape is about 20 minutes distance on foot. Physically challenged passengers should be accompanied by relatives and friends. Handicapped passengers are not recommended to go further. Instead they can enjoy shopping and landscape near the dropoff point.)
- Omi Shrine – Built at the sea side with a beautiful sea view, also known as the "Ise Shrine in Hyuga".
- AEON Shopping Mall – Aeon is one of the biggest chained department stores in Japan. The property includes supermarket, specialty stores, such as apparel stores, fashion stores and restaurants.
PICK UP YOUR TOUR TICKETS AT SUPERSTAR VIRGO TOUR COUNTER (During opening hours).
SHORE EXCURSION DATES:
15 Aug 2017
24 Oct 2017
- Please remember to bring your access card, tour tickets and put your stickers on the front of your shirt.
- Please listen carefully to all announcements made in public areas, as you will be not be able to hear them inside your cabin.
- Please approach tour desk to collect your tour tickets at your soonest convenience once onboard.
- All tours are nontransferrable and nonrefundable.
Check out more shore excursions you can enjoy right here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The child fare is applicable to those aged or below 12. Infant aged below 2 is free.
2. Vegetarian meals are available; please make your request upon your reservation of the shore excursion.
3. Some shore excursions may require long-distance walking. It is recommended that passengers consider their physical conditions before joining such shore excursions.
4. Some shore excursions require a minimum number of participating persons. Shore excursions may be cancelled if there are insufficient participants.
5. All shore excursions will be sold on a first-come-first–served basis and have a maximum limit of participating persons. To avoid disappointment, passengers are recommended to reserve shore excursions early.
6. Neither the shore excursion tickets are refundable nor transferrable after they have been sold.
7. Please be careful of personal belongings at all times in order to avoid thefts and robberies.
8. Please take extra care and caution when walking inside and outside the ports or during shore excursion in order to avoid accidents. .
9. Please pay attention to hygiene conditions when going outside. Please do not drink nor dine in dirty environment.
10. Shore excursion is operated by independent local tour operator and ticket is sold by Star Cruises Group as agent for and on behalf of such tour operator. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) will not be responsible for the act, negligence, default or omission of such tour operator and/or any loss or damages suffered by the passenger in relation to the shore excursion.
11. Tour operator shall have the right to change the itineraries (including, without limitation, place of visit, transportation, accommodation and meal arrangements) due to operational need, weather conditions and/or safety, comfort or enjoyment of the passengers. Neither Star Cruises Group nor the tour operator shall be liable for loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment or expenses whatsoever incurred or suffered by the passenger in such circumstances.
12. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) and tour operator shall not be liable for any loss, damages, claims, costs and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the passenger in relation to any force majeure events including, without limitation, war or threat of war, riot, disaster, acts of Gods (which includes but not limited to adverse weather condition, storm, tsunami, earthquake and/or typhoon), terrorist activity, fire, technical problem with transport, closure of port, strikes or other industrial action, act or decision of any government authority and any other events beyond the control of Star Cruises Group and the tour operator.
13. Tour operator reserves the right to refuse the passenger to join shore excursions or cancel shore excursions for the following several reasons: late passenger; safety reasons; immigration and customer clearance; and conditions beyond the control of the tour operator.
14. Information of this promotional leaflet is correct at the time of printing. Star Cruises Group reserves the final right to amend and change any applicable terms and conditions of this promotional leaflet without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Star Cruises Group shall be final.
15. Star Cruises Group will not be held responsible for any activity/transportation in ports of call other than that which is arranged through the tour desk onboard the vessels of Star Cruises Group. Any activity/transportation inside or outside the port area are not within the control of Star Cruises Group.
16. Itineraries and Tour Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Kindly refer to the final Tour Information onboard.