Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Naha Shopping Tour - without meal
From NTD855.00 was NTD950.00
To NTD1,215.00 was NTD1,350.00
Pay by Credit Card
See the Shuri Castle with shopping stops at a local pharmacy, Shin-toshin Omoramachi, and Kokusaidori.
PICK UP YOUR TICKET ONBOARD SUPERSTAR AQUARIUS.
- Shuri Castle / Shureimon (outside visit) – Shuri Castle is a gusuku (Okinawan) style Japanese castle that dates back to the 14th century, and constructed by the Ryukyu kingdom. Shuri Castle contained the palace of the Ryukyu Kingdom, with Shureimon as the main gate. This gate reflects strong Chinese influence alongside indigenous religious traditions. The four Chinese characters framed on the gate, Shu, rei, no, and kuni, which means 'Land of Propriety', were added to the gate long after it was built. The structure of the gate is similar to that of Chinese three-bay turret gates, and covered with a red hip-and-gable tiled roof.
- Pharmacy – Enjoy some shopping in local pharmacy, where you can find health products, cosmetics, drugs and groceries.
- Shin-toshin Omoromachi – It is a fashionable shopping and commercial district. Frequented by young people, families, and tourists, the area has large stores selling high end designer fashion goods and brand name items at stores such as; Tsutaya, Toys R Us, Best Denki (electronics store), Duty Free, Co-op market, San-A (super market). The area also has many restaurants and a movie theater.
- Kokusaidori – It is the main shopping precinct in Naha, with souvenir shops, cafes, restaurants and fashion boutiques along both sides. Historically, Kokusaidori is known as 'The Miracle Mile' because of its rapid recovery after World War II.
PICK-UP YOUR TOUR TICKETS AT SUPERSTAR AQUARIUS TOUR COUNTER (between 2 PM to 10 PM).
This shore excursion is applicable to 4D/3N Keelung - Miyakojima- Nakagusuku-Keelung on cruise dates 3 & 17 September, 1 & 8 October 2017 (once a week). Tour is 7 AM to 5 PM.
- Please remember to bring your access card, tour tickets and put your stickers on the front of your shirt.
- Please listen carefully to all announcements made in public areas, as you will be not be able to hear them inside your cabin.
- Please approach tour desk to collect your tour tickets after you embark the ship.
- All tours are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- Please do not be late. Tours will depart without waiting for latecomers.
Check out more shore excursions you can enjoy right here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The child fare is applicable to those aged or below 12. Infant aged below 2 is free.
2. Vegetarian meals are available; please make your request upon your reservation of the shore excursion.
3. Some shore excursions may require long-distance walking. It is recommended that passengers should consider their physical conditions before joining such shore excursions.
4. Some shore excursions require a minimum number of participating persons. Shore excursions may be cancelled if there are insufficient participants.
5. All shore excursions will be sold on a first-come-first–served basis and have a maximum limit of participating persons. To avoid disappointment, passengers are recommended to reserve shore excursions early.
6. Neither the shore excursion tickets are refundable nor transferrable after they have been sold.
7. Please be careful of personal belongings at all times in order to avoid thefts and robberies.
8. Please take extra care and caution when walking inside and outside the ports or during shore excursion in order to avoid accidents. .
9. Please pay attention to hygiene conditions when going outside. Please do not drink nor dine in dirty environment.
10. Shore excursion is operated by independent local tour operator and ticket is sold by Star Cruises Group as agent for and on behalf of such tour operator. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) will not be responsible for the act, negligence, default or omission of such tour operator and/or any loss or damages suffered by the passenger in relation to the shore excursion.
11. Tour operator shall have the right to change the itineraries (including, without limitation, place of visit, transportation, accommodation and meal arrangements) due to operational need, weather conditions and/or safety, comfort or enjoyment of the passengers. Neither Star Cruises Group nor the tour operator shall be liable for loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment or expenses whatsoever incurred or suffered by the passenger in such circumstances.
12. Tour operator reserves the right to refuse the passenger to join shore excursions or cancel shore excursions for the following several reasons: late passenger; safety reasons; immigration and customer clearance; and conditions beyond the control of the tour operator.
13. Star Cruises Group (including its officers, employees and affiliates) and tour operator shall not be liable for any loss, damages, claims, costs and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the passenger in relation to any force majeure events including, without limitation, war or threat of war, riot, disaster, acts of Gods (which includes but not limited to adverse weather condition, storm, tsunami, earthquake and/or typhoon), terrorist activity, fire, technical problem with transport, closure of port, strikes or other industrial action, act or decision of any government authority and any other events beyond the control of Star Cruises Group and the tour operator.
14. Information of this promotional leaflet is correct at the time of printing. Star Cruises Group reserves the final right to amend and change any applicable terms and conditions of this promotional leaflet without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Star Cruises Group shall be final.
15. Star Cruises Group will not be held responsible for transportation in ports of call other than that which is arranged through the tour desk onboard the vessels of Star Cruises Group. Transportation inside or outside the port area are not within the control of Star Cruises Group.
16. Tour Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Kindly refer to Tour Information onboard.